Jennifer Lopez Glows In Neon Strapless Dress

Jennifer Lopez sure knows how to work the neon trend.
Lopez stepped out in a bright pink strapless dress Tuesday, June 17, while in New York City. The superstar singer enjoyed a night out in between promoting her eighth studio album, "A.K.A.," which dropped Tuesday.
"A.K.A." is apparently quite multi-faceted and the tracks reveal different sides of the Bronx native herself.
"I've always strayed from embracing all these different parts of myself as a person and as an artist, but this time I was like, 'I am all these different things,'" Lopez told Billboard. "I can be silly, I can make fun of myself, but I can also be deathly serious and way too deep and introspective sometimes. I think people have so many more sides to themselves than just one. We're much more colorful than that."
Colorful, for sure.